AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Poughkeepsie (2 jobs)
Advance Auto Parts
At Advance Auto Parts, a Mobile Pro is the gatekeeper for ensuring that each Commercial customer has a superior customer experience.
The Mobile Pro:
• Delivers products to Commercial customers.
• Recommends additional products.
• Collects money from customers.
• Partners with the Commercial Sales Team to grow our Commercial business.
Each Mobile Pro must be committed to inspiring our team, helping our Commercial customers succeed, and growing the Commercial business profitably and with integrity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive delivery truck or automobile to deliver parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading parts
• Maintain cleanliness, appearance, and the safe operation of all Commercial Delivery vehicles on a daily and weekly basis
• Complete vehicle safety checks per Company policy and constantly operates the vehicle within safety guidelines; immediately reports any safety concerns or Company Policy violations to company management
• Establish and maintain rapport with current commercial customers, always remaining aware of and addressing their needs; recommend products that meets their needs, including informing customers of new products and services
• Observe and report customer information, including customer buying habits and competitive intrusion
• Work closely with the Commercial Parts Pro on account management, including distribution of invoices, account management, cash handling (where applicable), and processing of returns (including cores)
• Fill Commercial customer orders and stages them for delivery
• Comply with all aspects of the Fleet Safety Program
• Demonstrate an eagerness to be a team player and assist in other functions as assigned by the store management team
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Mobile Pro:
• Speak and write English (Spanish a plus); communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and management
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals
• Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
Prior Experience that Sets a Mobile Pro up for Success
Automotive parts experience is preferred.
Driver Part Time
Sid Harvey Industries, Inc.
Sid Harvey Industries, a National Wholesaler seeks a part time driver picking up orders with some warehouse duties.
- No CDL necessary.
- Driving our vehicle.
- 8 hrs Mon, Wed and Fri.
© Copyright 2014 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Hudson Valley Help Wanted - Help Wanted,Jobs,Employment Services for Hudson Valley,Poughkeepsie,Newburgh,Cornwall,Middletown,New York,Rhinebeck.