AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Lagrangeville (1 jobs)
Fishkill (1 jobs)
Wappingers (1 jobs)
Povall Engineering, PLLC
Each candidate must have a B.S. in Civil Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years experience in land development design engineering.
A NYS Professional Engineer License is preferred but not required.
The Project Engineer must have:
• Experience in master planning.
• Site plan and subdivision plan preparation.
• Knowledge in all aspects of land development design.
• Technical report writing skills.
• Good communication skills to interact with clients, reviewing agencies, municipal boards and contractors.
• Be familiar with Municipal, County and NY State codes related to land development.
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D, HydroCAD, Word and Excel.
Project Engineer will be responsible for engineering design in land development, plan and specification preparation, communicating with clients and review agencies for complex residential and commercial projects.
The successful Candidate will prepare Storm Water Pollution and Prevention Plans (SWPPP). Land development design will entail layout, grading, stormwater management, drainage, water and sewer systems, individual septic systems, utility, basic landscaping and lighting, erosion control, etc. Candidates will be expected to available for onsite inspections, out of office meetings, attendance at municipal board meetings.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Povall Engineering, PLLC offers a competitive salary and benefits including:
• Health benefits program.
• Simple IRA retirement plan.
• Paid vacation.
Discretionary year-end bonus are considered.
J. Bieber Oral and Maxillofacial Sur...
Busy oral surgery practice is seeking a full time, outgoing and flexible front desk receptionist for our offices in Fishkill and Newburgh.
- Applicant must have computer skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email or fax resume to 845-896-8423
Full time manager for wine/liquor/lo...
Charel�s Liquor Inc.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience in either the wine or liquor
Applicants must be able to manage all aspects of the day to day
operation of a retail wine/liquor/lotto store.
• Display skills.
• Inventory control.
counter including NY Lotto.
• Most importantly a bright cheerful personality are a
Training period will be the first 4 weeks, after which time an
evaluation will be made.
• Training pay is $15/hour when hired, then
• Typical work week 40-50 hours, weekends mandatory.
pay to be determined based on interview. Raises and bonuses probable depending on job
Send resume by fax to 845-227-7617, or by email./b>
Auto Lube & Tire Tech
Holmes, New York
Metric Motors is looking for a person who knows auto terminology and has a lot of energy.
- You will be doing all basic auto service with the guidance of a friendly and professional shop Forman.
- We will train you.
- All metric motors employees are friendly and professional.
The job offers an opportunity for personal and career progression.
You will be receiving better training than any school can provide you, and you will be paid while you learn to be the best auto technician.
We are located at Exit 17 and Rt I 84 Ludingtonville Road Exit 17.
Good pay, good benefits, good job!
Call 845-742-6523 or e mail resume.
© Copyright 2017 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Hudson Valley Jobs - Help Wanted and Employment services for jobs in Hudson Valley, New York, and Columbia County.