AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Fishkill (1 jobs)
Hudson (1 jobs)
Saugerties (1 jobs)
Estimator / Project Manager
Swift Construction inc. com
Estimator to determine how much money and materials is required to
complete a specific construction project.
Focusing on all aspect of the project, such equipment or material costs,
most of our jobs are masonry, plaster and restoration, but we are expanding
to other trades. Must have knowledge of blue beam program for estimating.
Estimator may have to visit the construction site, but mainly works in an
office and uses a computer to put together his or her report.
Please email resume to email@example.com or call 845-389-8080
SEASONS II Restaurant
Building Material Sales Account Manager
Superior Building Supply
We are in search of a professional Account Manager in the building products industry, selling in a B2B environment and looking for a company who provides teamwork, support and autonomy.
You can develop your territory, build lasting business relationships and earn a base pay with uncapped commissions and more.
In our industry, we sell to repeat customers, which will allow you to use relationship selling skills to build a large pipeline of business and steady (and increasing) income.
If you are articulate, outgoing, a leader and a self-starter who loves to work hard and play hard, the sky is the limit for you here.
The Territory Manager’s primary role is to call upon new and existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the local remolding & building contractor market. Although the market will be primarily the contractor market, the person will be responsible for selling and servicing all of the products that we have available in this location. The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers. The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position. The position will require a person who is a self-starter and has good organization and communication skills.
This position offers:
- A competitive base salary.
- Uncapped commission wage.
- Monthly auto allowance.
- Expense reimbursement.
- Cell phone.
- Technology and benefits including;Vacation, Health, IRA
1. Prior success selling roofing and/or building products in a B2B environment. Prior success means managing a territory of at least $1.5 million to upwards of $5 million in sales. You must be able to demonstrate how you increased your territory, year over year and will do the same here. We are willing to speak with accomplished sales people who need some product training.
2.The ability too speak English & being bilingual in Spanish or Hebrew a plus.
3. Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record for local travel in your territory.
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Job Type Distribution - Shipping, Sales, Supply Chain
- Education Not Specified
- Experience At least 1 year(s)
- Manages Others No
- Relocation No
Industry Building Materials, Homebuilding, Sales - Marketing
Required Travel Not Specified
Building Materials Warehouse/Yard Fo...
Superior Building Supply
We are looking for a full-time Foreman.
The warehouse/yard foreman will be responsible for receiving, organizing, storing, shipping, proper inventory control overseeing over 1 million dollars building material & equipment maintenance. The position also involves managing approximately 4 people.
• Competitive salaries for all team members
• Medical after 1 years employment available
• Vacation benefits
• Seven (7) paid holidays annually
• Safety program
• We pay weekly too!
• Ability to lift 80 pounds repeatedly.
• Ability to motivate/hire/fire/and discipline staff.
• Great attention to detail.
• The ability to speak Spanish is desirable.
• The ability to speak English is required.
• Must have experience in warehouse management.
• A commercial class A or B driver’s license is desirable but not required.
A class C driver’s license is required.
• Employment Type Full-Time
• Job Type Construction, Distribution - Shipping, Warehouse
• Education Not Specified
• Experience At least 1 year(s)
• Manages Others Yes
• Relocation No
• Industry Building Materials, Construction, Homebuilding
• Required Travel Not Specified
F/T position available for an experienced stylist in the Cold Spring area.
- Four days a week including Saturdays and every other Sunday.
- Salary plus commission as well as vacation and profit sharing.
Call Mary to set up an interview 845-797-0882
Full-time Baker/Short cook
Patisserie Lenox Inc.
French pastry shop and cafe is looking for a main baker/short-cook/all-around kitchen helper for its new Hudson location.
Baking and short cook experience are A MUST.
FULL-TIME (possibly, extended hours in the summer and around Christmas), morning shifts.
WEEKENDS are A MUST, one weekday off.
Has to be reliable, consistent and efficient.
© Copyright 2015 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Hudson Valley Jobs - Help Wanted and Employment services for jobs in Hudson Valley, New York, and Columbia County.