AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Hyde Park (1 jobs)
Mahopac (1 jobs)
Wappingers (1 jobs)
Retail Sales Associate
Hyde Park Consignments
Friendly, locally owned Dutchess County consignment store looking for a part-time retail sales associate for 20-25 hours per week.
• Customer service skills primary
• Knowledge regarding brand names and current fashion is strongly preferred
• Ideal personality traits: strong organizational skills, positive attitude, team-oriented, self starter, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift
• Saturday availability required
• Experience with cash register preferred but not required
• Interact with customers through sales and taking in consignment merchandise
• Carefully inspect and select incoming consignments
• Help maintain organization throughout store, including displays and layouts
• Work cash register
• Vacuuming, dusting, tidying
• Lifting and moving furniture
Interested candidates should email a resume and letter of interest in the body of an email reply.
Hudson Valley Care Coalition (HVCC) ...
Open Door Family Medical Centers
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have strategic and operational responsibility for the Hudson Valley Care Coalition Health Home.
This includes staff, programming, finances, and the execution of its mission. S/he will initially expand on or develop a deep knowledge of the field, core programs and
operations as well as the political landscape in which Health Homes are operating, the context of healthcare reform in New York State and local needs in the Hudson Valley.
The Executive Director will be responsible for operating the Health Home successfully in order to improve access to quality care management for individuals in the Hudson
Valley. He or she will be responsible for creating and implementing a work plan, recruiting and managing team members, overseeing programming, improving the engagement rates of individuals in need, managing agency financing, and will be the face and voice of HVCC. She or he will also be responsible for overseeing the clinical and business operations in accordance with, and fidelity to, the New York State Department of Health standards as well as all other applicable federal, state and local
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial leader to play a critical role in the continued growth of a dynamic program that seeks to improve
health outcomes for children, adults and families with chronic disabling medical conditions and serious behavioral health needs.
Strategic Planning, Vision and Leadership
• Design and execute a strategic plan in consultation with the Board of Directors
• Design and implement systems for evaluating progress toward strategic goals,
ensuring that objectives are met
• Work with partners to collaborate on shared goals to improve the overall
efficiency, cost effectiveness and impact of HVCC services
• Provide strategic financial leadership to a growing organization.
• Manage the Operations of the Health Home Oversee the programmatic, financial and administrative management of the Health Home
• Develop and monitor annual profit/loss projections and analyses, providing
routine reporting to the Board and committees
• Work with relevant managed care organizations (MCOs)
• Monitor the compliance of all downstream providers with their contractual
commitments to the Health Home
• Provide oversight and monitoring of Health Home information technology (IT)
• Increase revenue generating activities to support existing program operations
and expansion while improving the overall financial health and sustainability of the
• Ensure program excellence through evaluation
• Ensure the consistent quality of finance and administration, communications, and
• Recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals
• Regularly evaluate and implement operational efficiencies
• Continuously evaluate and improve Health Home policies and procedures
Build and Manage a High Performing Team and Quality Programming
• Identify, recruit, support and retain a team of results-oriented, creative thinkers to execute outreach, engagement, and policy plans, and assume responsibility for their professional growth and development
• Supervise the Operations Manager and Program Manager External Relations
• Communicate HVCC goals and priorities in communication with other partners and stakeholders
• Provide support to the member Care Management Agencies (CMAs) who provide direct care to individuals in need including technical assistance, training, audit
preparation, and development of policies and procedures
• Establish HVCC as a resource for care management agencies and health care providers throughout the Hudson Valley regarding the role of Health Homes in delivery
• Build relationships with the appropriate key leadership in partner organizations,
State oversight agencies and the community
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
• At least five years of professional experience in health care policy, health care
delivery systems, care management, behavioral health or delivery of clinical services
• Experience in strategically planning for and evaluating the growth of an outcomes-based organization
• Proven leadership and organizational management experience, including having coached staff, managed and developed high-performance teams, set and achieved strategic objectives, and managed a budget
• Experience in preparing and delivering public presentations and superb interpersonal skills with specific examples from a variety of settings
• Strong marketing and public relations, with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders, including a board of directors
• Track record of overcoming obstacles in challenging environments
• Financial savvy including understanding of basic non-profit financing, basic budgeting and accounting
Moreover, all candidates will have a/an:
• Empathy for, understanding of, and respect for healthcare providers
• Deep commitment to the values of HVCC
• Political savvy and keen interest in/understanding of healthcare policy, Medicaid reform, and the NYS policy landscape
• Tenacity, grit and the ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced,
unstructured start-up environment
• Solid written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated record as both a team player and a self-starter, including exceptional organization and time management skills; a demonstrated ability to design
a work plan, prioritize and meet goals; grace under pressure and a good sense of humor; and an innovative spirit
• Ability and eagerness to go above and beyond and do whatever it takes to get the job done and meet/exceed goals, including working frequent weekday evenings
and some weekends
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to: Meggan
Schilkie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Mills Pub
Fulltime cook needed.
• For busy bar restaurant.
• Must have experience.
• Must speak fluent English.
Mehl & Associates
• Inviting to clients on the phone, via email, and in person
• Answer phones
• Working in spreadsheets
• Using copy machine
• Tracking incoming and outgoing tax files in tax software program.
• Use Google Calendar to set appointments for tax preparers
• Ability to multi-task
• Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new systems
• Prior tax experience preferred
• Administrative: 3 years
• High school or equivalent; AA Degree preferred
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Hudson Valley Jobs - Help Wanted and Employment services for jobs in Hudson Valley, New York, and Columbia County.