AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Brewster (1 jobs)
Goshen (1 jobs)
Kingston (1 jobs)
Monroe (1 jobs)
Newburgh (1 jobs)
Wappingers (1 jobs)
CASUAL TOLL COLLECTOR - PART TIME
New York State Bridge Authority
Location: Five Bridges of the Mid-Hudson Valley (Bear Mountain, Newburgh-Beacon, Mid-Hudson, Kingston- Rhinecliff and Rip Van Winkle)
Starting Salary: $19.97 per hour
This is a part-time hourly position. Some hours are pre-scheduled, and some are on a call in basis as needed. Part time toll collectors are required to fulfill both.
Toll collection is a 24-7 operation and applicants must be available to work all three shifts - mornings, afternoons and overnights. Applicants should expect to work most weekends and some holidays as well.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Casual Toll Collectors determine the toll charged for each vehicle passing through the toll booth by observing the type and size of the vehicle; receive money and toll tickets, calculate and return change, and issue receipts to motorists for money collected; answer questions and give directions; record money collected and count and reconcile money with toll tickets and vehicle counts; maintain records of work activities; direct traffic at toll booths for short periods of time; keep collection booth neat and clean and perform routine maintenance; remove snow from traffic lanes and treadles; call for emergency assistance; assist motorists in reporting problems.
Minimum Qualifications and Occupational Requirements:
• Have valid Driver’s License in good standing
• Experience in Customer Service and Handling Money is preferred.
APPLY AT - http://www.nysba.ny.gov
Food Service Workers / Cooks
ATTENTION MOMS, DADS, GRANDPARENTS, YOU NAME IT!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN EARNING SOME EXTRA MONEY
WITH A VERY FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE (ANY HOURS DESIRED BETWEEN 7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.) ASSISTING WITH BASIC CULINARY TASKS? VERY LITTLE TRAINING IS NEEDED, AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH NEW PEOPLE AND STILL BE HOME WHEN THE CHILDREN ARE HOME FROM SCHOOL!!
Understand what is inclusive of a reimbursable meal
• Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
• Organize and assist in major cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment at the regularly scheduled intervals
• Assist on POS as needed
• Communicate with the Kitchen Manager daily to understand and properly prepare menu for the day
• Serve food at proper portions as requested
• Measure and mix ingredients according to standardized recipes using blenders, mixers, grinders, slicers, and other preparation equipment to prepare entrees, soups, salads, sandwiches, gravies, desserts, sauces, casseroles, and other food items
• Bake, roast, broil, boil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods
• Observe and test food being cooked by tasting, smelling, and taking temperature to assure it is cooked
• May wash, peel, cut, and shred vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use
• May bake bread, rolls, cakes, and pastries
Landscapes Laborers and Mowing Labor
Peters Landscapes Inc
Orange County -Wa...
Landscapes Forman/Driver with experience, able to drive a truck with trailer.
• knowledge of engines and equipment maintenance- attention to detail a must.
• Experience with walk behind mowers, string trimmer and blowers.
Additional laborers needed for hardscapes, construction, pavers , walls, and planting.
• Must have own daily transportation.
• Salary based on experience.
Reply by email, with contact information, or call/text (845) 341-7903
Garigliano Law Offices, LLP
Fast paced Monticello, Sullivan County law firm seeks motivated f/t individual with strong secretarial skills experience with Word & Excel.
Email resume to: Suzanne@GariglianoLaw.com
HVAC and Plumbing Design Engineer
Gerard Associates Consulting Enginee...
Entry Level HVAC and Plumbing Design Engineer
• Opportunity for an individual with a strong work ethic and an interest in building mechanical systems to learn and grow with an established engineering firm in Orange County, New York.
• Preparation and modification to construction drawings utilizing AutoCAD.
• Perform mechanical engineering calculations: heat loss/heat gain; pipe sizing; ductwork sizing.
• Field work requiring survey of existing mechanical systems.
• Assist with mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems.
• Perform construction administration duties including review of shop drawings, RFI responses, construction inspections and technical support to contractors.
• Coordinate work with architects, structural engineers, civil engineers and other project team members.
Part Time Sewing Position/Labeler **...
A. Kuehnert & Co.
This Part Time opportunity is for somebody with experience in sewing and attaching neck labels to garments. Schedule is flexible and the position pays $12 per hour. Job is based out of our warehouse location in Monroe NY, but we can be flexible in allowing work to be done from home if applicant has the proper equipment and lives in a smoke free residence. All garments must be labeled, folded and repackaged neatly for delivery. There is also the additional opportunity of making fabric swatches for the sales team, which can be done from home as well. Any work from home will only be considered if applicant lives close by due to the quick turnaround needed on orders. Proof of experience or resume detailing prior work within the field needed.
Ole Savannah Southern Table & Bar
Looking for Executive Chef for high volume Premier Hudson Valley Restaurant
Experienced Labor wanted.
- MUST HAVE drivers license.
- All types of masonry experience helpful with concrete,stone,block work .
Ask for Chris at: 845-635-9096
Compensation: Will discuss
employment type: full-time
Dog Care Specialist
General Traffic Equipment Corp
Looking for an experienced and responsible Dog Care Specialist for the City and Town of Newburgh , New York.
- Must be able to handle medium dogs for walking ,feeding and cleaning of dog areas.
- These positions are available for full time as well as part time, with flexible hours and good pay.
- References Required.
Please contact 845 569 9000.
Kingston and Newb...
Seeking responsible, reliable, outgoing, friendly, personable, motivated individuals to fill positions in specialty shops located in Kingston and Newburgh.
• Lottery and Register experience preferred.
Senior Property Claims Examiner
New York Property Insurance Underwriting Association is looking for a Senior Property Claims Examiner for our Wappingers Falls office.
Receive new claims. Assign I/A’s, experts, and consultants as needed to investigate, evaluate and document claims including cause, origin, subrogation potential and extent of damage. Establish accurate reserves. Apply appropriate coverages and conclude claims within authority.
Adhere to all claim handling standards, state statutes and requirements necessary to pass audits performed by regulatory agencies and internal audits.
This function is accomplished under low to moderate supervision.
Manage the assigned claim files such that there is full compliance with all internal and external regulations and requirements. Assure that all claim files contain required documentation and notes.
Formal Education & Certification:
• B.S./B.A. or equivalent experience
• 5 years of experience in property multi-line claims.
• Possess a NYS General Adjusters License or is willing to work towards getting it.
• A.I.C. or SCLA is a plus.
• Highly competitive salary
• Paid time off
• Pension Plan
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
© Copyright 2017 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Hudson Valley Jobs - Help Wanted and Employment services for jobs in Hudson Valley, New York, and Columbia County.